The tool of professionals and amateurs who deal with repairing and finishing works should include a heat gun. It can be used for welding linoleum and other plastic products, shaping plastic parts, removing paint and film, removing wallpaper, and drying glue. It will easily defrost frozen pipes, locks, and drains. Bort BHG-1600-P heat gun will become an excellent option for this type of work.
Advantages of this model
- low weight of 0.65 kg, compact body and a convenient close-type handle that protects a user from sparks and hot air flow, as well as makes it possible to work comfortably for a long time;
- engine poser — 1,500 W;
- two temperature modes: flow 240 l/min at 300°C and 420 l/min at 500°C;
- the Overheat Protection function protects against overheating and promotes reliable operation during a long time period;
- for convenience of certain types of work, the heat gun can be installed on any horizontal surface with the nozzle facing up;
- covered by the standard 2-year warranty and extended 5-year warranty.