Heat gun Bort BHG-1600-P 1500W
Technical heat gun BORT BHG-1600-P for professional use.
It’s too long to list the entire range of tasks performed with this heat gun: drying glue, putty, stucco; cleaning varnish or paint from various items with hot air and a scraper; forming and welding items made of polyvinyl chloride, and so on.
The heat gun has two operation modes: flow 240 l/min at 300 degrees and flow 420 l/min at 500 degrees.
This model can be placed with the nozzle up on the table, which is very convenient for certain tasks.
The heat gun is lightweight and compact. The closed-type handle protects the user from heated particles and hot air.
Ease of use
Thanks to the high quality of materials and assembly, the heat gun copes with all the tasks to be solved, and if used correctly, it won’t overheat and will work properly for a long time.
The tool of professionals and amateurs who deal with repairing and finishing works should include a heat gun. It can be used for welding linoleum and other plastic products, shaping plastic parts, removing paint and film, removing wallpaper, and drying glue. It will easily defrost frozen pipes, locks, and drains. Bort BHG-1600-P heat gun will become an excellent option for this type of work.
Advantages of this model
- low weight of 0.65 kg, compact body and a convenient close-type handle that protects a user from sparks and hot air flow, as well as makes it possible to work comfortably for a long time;
- engine poser — 1,500 W;
- two temperature modes: flow 240 l/min at 300°C and 420 l/min at 500°C;
- the Overheat Protection function protects against overheating and promotes reliable operation during a long time period;
- for convenience of certain types of work, the heat gun can be installed on any horizontal surface with the nozzle facing up;
- covered by the standard 2-year warranty and extended 5-year warranty.