Percussion drill Bort BSM-500-P
Percussion drill – is a versatile tool and has many purposes. It can be used as rotary hammer, drill or cordless drill/driver. This model is not for professional use because processing big volumes of work will decrease life time of a tool significantly. If you need to work with concrete or other similar surfaces, it is better to purchase rotary hammer. Percussion drill will come in handy when there are some occasional tasks around the home. List of tasks includes furniture assembly or repair, shelves and TV-set hanging, cornice installing and other similar tasks.
Percussion drill BSM-500-P is a very helpful tool at home, country house and garage.
Here’s a list of its advantages
- One of the most lightweight drills in its category.
- Ergonomic design provides comfortable operation, precision and safety during work.
- Thanks to its light weight, only 1.55 kg, the tool can be easily held in the air and over the head. For example, when installing a cornice.
- Compact size but powerful 500W engine allows drilling capacity in metal up to 10 mm, in concrete up to 13 mm, in wood up to 25 mm.
- Percussion drill differs from common corded drill by having 2 modes of operation: “rotation only” and “rotation with hammering” and it can partly replace rotary hammer. When you need to make holes in concrete wall for installing shelves or cornice, this model will cope with such task easily.
- Key chuck allows firmly install a drill bit making sure it won’t go loose. Main advantage of such chuck is reliability. If your tasks require keyless chuck, please see the model Bort BSM-650U-Q.
- “Rotation only” mode will be suitable for drilling fragile materials such as glass and tile and can be used for twisting tasks. So, it can be also used for assembly of furniture.
- Side handle which comes with the percussion drill simplifies operation and allows holding the tool firmly.
- 1.8m cord length provides mobility at the place of operation without help of extension cord.