If some electric tools can be replaced with manual devices, the milling cutter is one of its kind.
The tool is popular among professionals whose work is directly related to wooden surfaces processing, furniture and other types of products manufacturing.
We can’t stipulate that thistool is necessary in everyday life for performing periodic repair, but sometimes you just can’t do without it.
The BORT BOF-1600N milling cutter is a multifunctional submersible tool facilitating carpentry.
The list of its functions is practically infinite from grooves selection to processing crosscut ends.
Technical characteristics and features:
- The tool is equipped with a 1500 W electric motor which gives it the edge over other tools;
- the idling speed with the milling cutter installed amounts to 12,000-26,000 rpm.;
- A built-in button on the handle eliminates the possibility of involuntary switching on;
- The 8 and 12 mm collet diameter makes it possible to use different types of milling cutters;
- the tool’s weight is 4.8 kg caters for precision processing;
- User-friendly rubber handles prevent slipping and make it possible to hold the tool securely in your hand;
- the cutters are replaced with a special button near the collet;
The tool’s design, as well as itsextraaccessories, make the milling cutter a multifunctional tool for woodworking.
- grooves selection;
- chase kerf;
- making holes;
- creating patterns and drawings;
- processing edges.
Immersion depth is adjusted by a special marked rod, while the guide bushing allows to perform high precision work.
A special handle allows to securely lock the cutter at the required depth.
Same as in professional devices, the tool’s maximum processing depth is 60 mm.
The tool comes with:
- a guide bush;
- a vacuum cleaner adapter;
- a 8 mm collet;
- a collet key;
- an extra brush set.
Don’t forget thatat peak power the cutter rotates at a speed of up to 26,000 rpm, so inexperienced users have to go through basic instructions.
If necessary, the milling cutter can be mounted permanently on a specially prepared table with a reliable mounting.
In order to avoid injury and early tool failure the user should read the manual before operation.
The Bortpower tools have been successfully marketed for a long time.
Vacuum cleaner adapter: 1
Сollet 8mm: 1
Collet clamping key: 1
Extra set of carbon brushes: 1