Cordless saw Bort BRS-18LI-FD
Bort BRS-18Li-FD cordless saw is designed for cutting a variety of materials: wood, plastic, finishing and sheet metal.
The body ergonomic shape and low weight – 2kg together with a rotary handle and anti-slip rubber pads contributes to comfortable continuous operation.
It takes 1 hour for the lithium-ion battery to charge. The battery is compatible with BPS-18Li-Q.
Speed adjustment make it possible to work in different speed modes to a high precision, depending on the material.
The “quick saw replacement” function enables you to save time while replacing the tooling. Thanks to the 90-degree rotation mechanism, you can comfortably make a neat cut.
Ease of operation
This model features a lock protecting you from turning it on accidentally.
The tool is covered by a standard 2-year warranty and an extended 5-year one.
A jigsaw easily copes with cutting wood, plastic, finishing material, and sheet metal. The device belongs to the universal tool class with a wide range of applications: from pruning garden trees to finely cutting metal sheets.
This model is covered by the standard 2-year warranty and the extended 5-year warranty.
- an ergonomic shape of the body and only 2 kg of weight combined with the rotary handle and anti-slip rubber pads ensure comfortable operation;
- 5 Ah Li-Ion battery charges within 1 hour;
- the speed adjustment function makes it possible to work in any speed mode with high accuracy;
- a swivel mechanism (90-degree in each direction) ensures a neat cut in a comfortable position;
- quick (keyless) replacement of saws;
- accidental switch-on protection;
- the kit includes a battery, a charger, a metal saw, a wood saw, a bag.
Blade for metal: 1
Blade for wood: 1
charger 1 hour: 1