How to drill a wall in a de-energized apartment? What to use to drill holes in concrete and stone structures if a corded hammer can’t be used because of the scaffolding construction? What tools to use for installing an air conditioner from the outside, chipping tiles in a bathroom, installing structures outside a building? There is one answer to all the questions: use BORT BHD-12Li-D (2x2,0Ah) cordless rotary hammer! A special characteristic of this type of rotary hammers is the low-voltage range of operation, which allows you to use this power tool for working outside and in high moisture!
Special characteristics of BORT BHD-12Li-D cordless rotary hammer
- The vertical engine position ensures longer operation and higher performance.
- High-quality lithium-ion batteries (Li-Ion) of 2 Ah capacity each.
- Reverse function for quick and safe removal of jammed tooling.
- Illumination of the working area for comfortable work in in poor lighting.
- Rubberized handle prevents the tool from slipping out of your hands when being long in use.
- 3 operating modes: drilling, crushing, impact drilling.
Independence from the power supply network and freedom from wires opens up a lot of opportunities. For example, if you are afraid to tear a wire when drilling walls and get an electric shock, you can de-energize the apartment – this won’t prevent from working with a cordless hammer drill! If a socket is too far, you no longer need to use extension cords. Using a cordless power tool is much more convenient, you will no longer be hindered by the cable constantly tangled when being moved. And a replaceable battery and a fast charger included in the kit will ensure uninterrupted work process.
Additional battery pack: 1