Impact drill BSM-650U-Q is a multifunctional tool for drilling holes in wood, metal, and concrete. The device will become an indispensable assistant for repairing works at home and in the country house. Due to its light weight of 1.6 kg and comfortable rubberized handle, it is possible to use the drill for a long time without feeling any discomfort.
The key advantages:
- reliable quick-release chuck makes it easy to change drills without using a wrench;
- impact drilling function is suitable for drilling holes in concrete;
- speed adjustment from 0 to 3,000 rpm makes it possible to drill holes up to 13mm in concrete, up to 10mm in metal, and up to 25mm in wood;
- thanks to reverse and speed control, you can use the tool as a screwdriver for assembling and disassembling furniture;
- locking start button during long-time use;
- depth adjusting collar for optimized performance;
- the kit includes a depth gauge, a side handle, and an additional set of brushes;
- the tool is subject to a standard 2-year warranty and an extended 5-year warranty.
Auxiliary handle: 1
Extra set of carbon brushes: 1