Any self-respecting home ownermust have an angle grinder in his workshopas it is a multifunctional grinding and cutting tool for various materials.
The BORT BWS-905-R is the top gun of power tools and in comparison with similar tools has a number of advantages.
The tool’s distinctive features and technical capabilities include:
- an ultrathin high-quality body enabling convenient and reliable tool operation;
- a125 mm maximum disc diameter;
- The 900 W electric motor enables cutting disk rotation speed of up to 11000 rpm;
- a speed governor located in the lower part of the device provides for cutting metal blanks or treating wooden surfaces with special nozzles;
- The tool weights 2 kg catering forprolonged operational time even for physically unprepared users;
- A side grip allows to handle the tool with both hands when you need to apply force, and also provides a reliable mounting;
- The toolis powered by a standard electrical network with a 220V voltage;
- A lock button facilitates prolonged operation.
- Side grip;
- a special key for disc or grinding head replacement;
- an extra set of brushes;
- a protective cover.
Don’t forget about safety measures when operating the angle grinder since the motorprovides for a maximum cutting disc speed of up to 11000 rpm. The consumable element can burst due to clamping or wrong cutting angle, and fragments dispersion is high.
Despite the fact that the tool is equipped with a protective casing, a helmet with a protective screen is an obligatory precautionary measure.
The angle grinder does not have a soft start function, so the motor must bestarted at idling speedat no load or contact with the treated surface.
The protective cover must not be removed during tool operation.
This model was exhibited at the international "Best-in-test" contest and was awarded one of the prizes.
A well thought out design, as well as the quality of the materials usedhave contributed to developing a reliable and ergonomic tool.
Extra set of carbon brushes: 1
Safety guard: 1