Technical heat gun BORT BHG-2000X 2000 W
This is a 2-mode model featuring a power of 2000 W. You can use the heat gun to remove old paint, warm up parts to unscrew a stuck threaded joint, for example, for welding, and so on. There are two operation modes — at 350 or at 600 degrees.
The air consumption is set at 300 and 500 liters per minute. The thermal switch protects the device from overheating. The heat gun can be installed vertically on the floor.
The eXtreme series, to which this device belongs, guarantees excellent quality, reliability and a long service life.
Two temperature operation modes: 350 and 600 degrees.
The electric motor power is 2,000 Watts. This number affects high working performance.
Equipped with the overheating protection function.
The heat gun weighs 0.8 kg only. Craftsman will be able to use it comfortably for a long time.
Can be installed vertically on a flat surface.
Ease of use
Heat gun Bort BHG-2000X features extremely wide scope of application. With it, you can: remove old paint from various surfaces, weld linoleum, remove or apply protective coating, films, light barbecue coals, defrost water pipes, and other parts.
There are 2 types of warranty: a 2-year standard and 5-year extended.
The scope of application of Bort BHG-2000X heat gun is extremely wide. You can use it to: remove old paint from various surfaces, weld linoleum, remove or apply protective coatings, films, set barbecue coals on fire, defrost water pipes and other elements.
Its key advantages:
- the eXtreme series this device belongs to guarantees excellent quality, reliability and long service life;
- two temperature modes of operation: 350 and 600 degrees;
- electric engine power — 2,000 W. This is responsible for high working performance;
- its intensity under the first mode of operation will amount to 300 l/m, and under the second one – 500 l/m;
- the heat gun weighs only 0.8 kg. Masters will be able to use it comfortably for a long time period;
- equipped with the overheat protection function;
- vertical installation on a flat surface is possible;
- covered by 2 types of warranty: the standard – for 2 years and the extended – for 5 years.