Technical heat gun BORT BHG-2005N-K Case 2000W
Technical heat gun BORT BHG-2005N-K is suitable for hot air treatment of various surfaces, for removing paint, for welding and much more. Indeed, the application scope of the technical heat gun is extremely wide and its importance for construction work can’t be overestimated.
The heat gun power is enough for any professional work. There are two modes: flow 300 l/min at 350 degrees and flow 500 l/min at 550 degrees.
The electric motor power is 2,000 W, it operates in two modes. The first produces an air flow of 300 l/min heated to 350 °C. The second mode is 500 l/min heated to 500°C.
The compact heat gun weighing 0.8 kg is equipped with a convenient D-shaped handle that protects the worker from contact with hot particles of materials and hot air.
The tool is equipped with a reliable overheating protection system. It can be installed vertically on the floor or on another flat surface.
A set of additional nozzles included.
Ease of use
Bort BHG-2005N-K technical heat gun will take its rightful place in any workshop. Need to dry glue and putty? Want to remove paint, varnish, wallpaper or tiles? Are pipes, locks, or drains frozen, and there’s ice on steps and wires? Need to press and weld PVC pipes, shrink the hoses and handles? This highly efficient model can handle any type of work.
There are 2 types of warranty: a 2-year standard and 5-year extended.
Heat gun Bort BHG-2005N-K will find the rightful place in any workshop. Need to dry glue and putty? Want to remove paint, varnish, wallpaper or tiles? Deal with frozen pipes, locks, or drains, and ice appeared on steps and wires? Need to press and solder PVC pipes, impart the required shrinkage to hoses and handles? This highly efficient model can handle any type of work.
Why this model is chosen?
- the electric engine features the power of 2,000 W;
- two modes of work. The first one requires the air consumption of 300 l/m when heated to 350 °C. The second mode is 500 l/min, heated to 500 °C;
- this compact heat gun weighing only 0.8 kg is equipped with a convenient D-shaped handle that protects the master from contacting hot material particles and hot air during operation;
- the body is equipped with a reliable overheat protection system;
- can be installed vertically on the floor or on another flat surface;
- stored in a small plastic case;
- a set of additional nozzles included;
- the standard warranty period – 2 years, the extended one – 5 years.
Сarrying case: 1