Heat gun Bort BHG-2005N-K will find the rightful place in any workshop. Need to dry glue and putty? Want to remove paint, varnish, wallpaper or tiles? Deal with frozen pipes, locks, or drains, and ice appeared on steps and wires? Need to press and solder PVC pipes, impart the required shrinkage to hoses and handles? This highly efficient model can handle any type of work.
Why this model is chosen?
- the electric engine features the power of 2,000 W;
- two modes of work. The first one requires the air consumption of 300 l/m when heated to 350 °C. The second mode is 500 l/min, heated to 500 °C;
- this compact heat gun weighing only 0.8 kg is equipped with a convenient D-shaped handle that protects the master from contacting hot material particles and hot air during operation;
- the body is equipped with a reliable overheat protection system;
- can be installed vertically on the floor or on another flat surface;
- stored in a small plastic case;
- a set of additional nozzles included;
- the standard warranty period – 2 years, the extended one – 5 years.
Сarrying case: 1