Any construction or repair work inevitably ends with finishing and processing until the desired result has been achieved. Manual work is already a thing of the past, and experienced builders enjoy exceptionally high-quality electrical equipment.
The BORT BBS-801N angle grinder is indispensable for processing of wood billet and other wooden products.
Power tools make grinding easier.
The front roller has a very small diameter so the workpiece can be processed even in hard-to-reach places and leaves only a small untreated zone.
The tool’s advantages and features:
- The standard 74x457 mm grinding belt enables the operator to quickly process a large area of a wooden billet. You can easily buy this popular-sized belt;
- An adjustable additional grip enables operation on different planes and makes it easier to hold the tool;
- The belt rotation speed adjustment depending on the task at hand;
- The tool is equipped with a 800 W electric motor which is enough for comfortable operation;
- the tool weights 3.15 kg enabling high-quality grinding without any special efforts;
- a dust bag prevents excessive dusting of the working area;
- The tool is equipped with a belt tension adjuster;
- the belt’s maximum speed at idling speed is up to 260 rpm;
- The tool is powered by a standard 220-volt power supply.
A power button lock facilitates operation and allows for continuous operation of large areas.
Dust and wood shavings are directed to a special dust bag that comes with the tool. Also a vacuum cleaner can be connected to facilitate dust collection.
The tool is equipped with an additional grinding belt and a set of brushes.
The front part of the protective cover is adjustable enabling angular and small elements processing.
A special clamp beneath the grinder is designed for belt replacement.
During belt replacement special attention should be paid to the arrows direction that must coincides with the pointer on the tool’s body.
If necessary, the tool can be fixed permanently with vice clamps or a special support.
The tool’s design facilitatesquick grinding belt replacement.
Before operation the user must study the manual to avoid injuryand misuse while operating the tool.
Dust bag: 1
Extra set of carbon brushes: 1